Sparkfun DEV-15026 HiFive1 - Arduino RISC-V Dev Board SparkFun Ražotājs: Spalding
Kategorija: /SPARKFUN katalogs/Arduino/Boards
Fotogrāfijām ir informatīvs raksturs, kas nevienmēr atspoguļo preces patieso izskatu.
The HiFive1 is a low-cost, Arduino-compatible development board featuring the Freedom E310 making it the best way to start prototyping and developing your RISC‑V applications. Not only can the HiFive1 help build RISC-V platforms, but it is also the first commercially available option to do so! The HiFive1 can simply be plugged in to your computer via the micro USB port located to the front of the board. Additionally, the HiFive1 comes programmed with a simple bootloader and a demo software, that way you aren’t restricted to the Arduino IDE if you don’t choose to do so.
The on board Freedom E310 (FE310) is the first member of the Freedom Everywhere family of customizable SoCs. Designed for microcontroller, embedded, IoT, and wearable applications, the FE310 features SiFive’s E31 CPU Coreplex, a high-performance, 32-bit RV32IMAC core. Running at 320+ MHz, the FE310 is among the fastest microcontrollers in the market. Additional features include a 16KB L1 Instruction Cache, a 16KB Data SRAM scratchpad, hardware multiply/divide, a debug module, flexible clock generation with on-chip oscillators and PLLs, and a wide variety of peripherals including UARTs, QSPI, PWMs, and timers. Multiple power domains and a low-power standby mode ensure a wide variety of applications can benefit from the FE310.
- Microcontroller: SiFive Freedom E310 (FE310)
- CPU: SiFive E31 CPU
- Architecture: 32-bit RV32IMAC
- Speed: 320+ MHz
- Performance: 1.61 DMIPs/MHz
- Memory: 16 KB Instruction Cache, 16 KB Data Scratchpad
- Other Features: Hardware Multiply/Divide, Debug Module, Flexible Clock Generation with on-chip oscillators and PLLs
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V and 1.8 V
- Input Voltage: 5 V USB or 7-12 VDC Jack
- IO Voltages: Both 3.3 V or 5 V supported
- Digital I/O Pins: 19
- PWM Pins: 9
- SPI Controllers/HW CS Pins: 1/3
- External Interrupt Pins: 19
- External Wakeup Pins: 1
- Flash Memory: 128 Mbit Off-Chip (ISSI SPI Flash)
- Host Interface (microUSB): Program, Debug, and Serial Communication
- Dimensions: 68 mm x 51 mm
- Weight: 22 g