Sparkfun SPX-14751 CO₂ Humidity and Temperature Sensor - SCD30 SparkFun Ražotājs: Spalding
Kategorija: /SPARKFUN katalogs/Cables
Fotogrāfijām ir informatīvs raksturs, kas nevienmēr atspoguļo preces patieso izskatu.
The SCD30 from Sensirion is a high quality NDIR based CO₂ sensor capable of detecting 400 to 10000ppm with an accuracy of ±(30ppm+3%). In order to improve accuracy the SCD30 has temperature and humidity sensing built-in, as well as commands to set the current altitude.
We’ve written an Arduino library to make reading the CO₂, humidity, and temperature very easy. It can be downloaded through the Arduino Library manager: search for ‘SparkFun SCD30’ or it can be downloaded here. We recommend using a Qwiic Breadboard Cable to connect the SCD30 to a Qwiic compatible board. The YeLLow wire goes in the SCL pin. The SCD30 also supports a serial interface but we haven’t worked with it.
The CO₂ sensor works very well and for additional accuracy the SCD30 accepts ambient pressure readings. We recommend using the SCD30 in conjunction with the Qwiic Pressure Sensor - MS5637 or the Qwiic Environmental Sensor - BME680 to obtain the current barometric pressure.
Note: The SCD30 has an automatic self-calibration routine. Sensirion recommends 7 days of continuous readings with at least 1 hour a day of ‘fresh air’ for self-calibration to complete.
We do not plan to regularly stock all SparkX products so get them while they’re hot!
- NDIR CO2 sensor technology
- Integrated temperature and humidity sensor
- Best performance-to-price ratio
- Dual-channel detection for superior stability
- Small form factor: 35 mm x 23 mm x 7 mm
- Measurement range: 400 ppm – 10.000 ppm
- Accuracy: ±(30 ppm + 3%)
- Current consumption: 19 mA @ 1 meas. per 2 s.
- Energy consumption: 120 mJ @ 1 measurement
- Fully calibrated and linearized
- Digital interface UART or I2C
- SCD30 Sales Sheet
- Datasheet (We’re waiting for permission from Sensirion to post)
- SparkFun SCD30 Arduino Library repo (can also be downloaded through the library manager)