Sparkfun SPX-14754 Qwiic Ideation Kit SparkFun Ražotājs: Spalding
Kategorija: /SPARKFUN katalogs/Cables
Fotogrāfijām ir informatīvs raksturs, kas nevienmēr atspoguļo preces patieso izskatu.
The Qwiic Ideation Kit is the smorgasbord of our best and most popular Qwiic boards. This kit allows users to get started with Arduino without the need for soldering or breadboarding. We’ve including a large number of inputs and outputs making it easy to brainstorm and then test out different ideas. Hooking up a handful of inputs and outputs to an Arduino has never been so easy.
The Qwiic Ideation Kit includes nine inputs: our top selling LiDAR, precision IMU, environmental air sensor, our top-of-the-line GPS module, joystick, accelerometer, keypad, proximity sensor, and RGB light sensor to boot! The kit includes three outputs: an MP3 player, a relay, and the classic full graphic OLED display.
Imagine a relay that triggers when you’ve gotten to a particular GPS location, or a display the always points north, or a soundtrack that plays when there’s too many VOCs detected. What can you do with a kit that can sense the world and then control it? That’s up to you and your ideas…
Ideation Kit Includes:
The BlackBoard by SparkFun is an Arduino Uno derivative with a variety of feature improvements. We’ve increased the 3.3V regulator to output up to 600mA, included a Qwiic connector with translation circuitry, and even a jumper that allows the board to run at 3.3V or 5V. We’ve include our favorite 1 meter microB cable in the kit as well!
The Qwiic BNO080 is a special IMU that combines accel, gyro, and magneto but then completes all the calculations on board so you get a precise heading vector regardless of the trampoline you’re bouncing on or the plane you’re jumping from.
The Qwiic VL53L1X is the latest in time-of-flight distance detection. Sense objects up to 4 meters away with millimeter precision.
The Qwiic GPS is our latest and most accurate GPS module. Great for locating an object within ±3 meters.
The Qwiic MP3 Trigger makes playing MP3 sound effects or personal sound tracks incredibly quick and easy.
The Qwiic Relay is a simple to use controller for turning on/off larger devices, such as lights and motors.
The Qwiic Keypad is great for adding a layer of security or user input to your project.
The Qwiic RGB Sensor can accurately detect surface color and even duplicate it by outputting HEX codes.
The Qwiic Joystick makes it easy to control things like graphics or motors. The Joystick has 1024 steps on both the X and Y axis and a select button when the joystick is pressed.
The Qwiic Proximity sensor can detect objects and motions (like a hand appearing/disappearing) up to 20 centimeters away.
The Qwiic Accelerometer is a classic solid state triple axis accelerometer capable of measuring movement, tilt, and orientation (portrait versus landscape for example).
The Qwiic OLED is a 64x48 pixel white and black display that easy to program for text and simple graphics.
The Qwiic Starter Kit includes a handful of Qwiic cables to get you started as well!
Numerous well written example sketches and hookup guides are available to get you started.
- 1pcs BlackBoard
- 1pcs 3 foot rugged microB USB cable
- 1pcs Qwiic BNO080 VR IMU
- 1pcs Qwiic VL53L1X 4 meter ToF
- 1pcs Qwiic Environmental Sensor
- 1pcs Qwiic GPS
- 1pcs Qwiic MP3 Trigger
- 1pcs Qwiic Relay
- 1pcs Qwiic Keypad
- 1pcs Qwiic RGB Sensor
- 1pcs Qwiic Joystick
- 1pcs Qwiic Accelerometer Sensor
- 1pcs Qwiic Proximity Sensor
- 1pcs Qwiic OLED Display
- 1pcs Qwiic Cable Kit
- Ball Target Game for the Qwiic Starter Kit - Demonstrates how to incorporate the joystick, accel, and OLED together to make a little game
- Qwiic VR IMU Hookup Guide will show you how to quickly start getting vector data
- Qwiic VL53L1X Distance Sensor Hookup Guide makes reading distances a snap
- Qwiic Environmental Sensor Hookup Guide shows how to read TVOCs and equivalent CO2
- Qwiic GPS Hookup Guide gets you reading your precise location easily
- The Qwiic MP3 Trigger Example Sketches demonstrate how to play sound effects and songs
- The Qwiic Relay Example Sketches show how to control large loads
- The Qwiic Keypad Example Sketches show how to read buttons
- The SparkFun RGB Arduino Library can be downloaded using the Arduino Library Manager (search for ‘SparkFun BH1749’) and includes many great examples
- Joystick Examples show how to read the joystick X and Y values
- Qwiic OLED Hookup Guide is a good tutorial on how to use the OLED display
- Qwiic Accelerometer Hookup Guide shows how to use the MMA8452Q accelerometer quickly and easily
- Qwiic Proximity Examples demonstrate how to detect objects within 20cm and ambient light levels
- The BlackBoard uses the CH340G IC for serial. This IC uses CDC drivers built in to most modern OS including Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux Mint, OSX Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra which means you shouldn’t need to install any extra software; you should plug in the BlackBoard and have a serial com port initialize without any driver install. However, there are a wide range of operating systems out there, so, if you run into driver problems, you can get drivers here.