Sparkfun SPX-14768 Qwiic IR Array - MLX90640 110° FOV SparkFun Ražotājs: Spalding
Kategorija: /SPARKFUN katalogs/Cables
Fotogrāfijām ir informatīvs raksturs, kas nevienmēr atspoguļo preces patieso izskatu.
The MLX90640 contains a 32x24 array of thermopile sensors creating, in essence, a low resolution thermal imaging camera. As the images show you can detect surface temperatures from many feet away with an accuracy of ±1.5°C (best case). We’ve packaged the MLX90640 on an easy to use Qwiic board with mounting holes and a smattering of decoupling caps. We’ve written an example Arduino sketch and Processing app to get started with the sensor quickly!
The MLX90640 occupies a very interesting spot in the thermal imaging space. It is much higher resolution than the Panasonic Grid-EYE and much lower cost than the FLiR Lepton cameras. A very exciting advancement!
This board is one of our many Qwiic compatible boards! Simply plug and go. No soldering, no figuring out which is SDA or SCL, and no voltage regulation or translation required!
We do not plan to regularly produce SparkX products so get them while they’re hot!
- 32x24 pixel IR Array
- Accuracy of ±1.5°C per pixel (best case)
- Field of View: Part BAA is 110°x75°
- Supply voltage: 3.3V
- Current consumption: Less than 23mA
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85°C
- Target Sensing Temperature: -40 to 300°C
- Programmable refresh rate: 0.5Hz to 64Hz
- I²C Interface
- MLX90640 Datasheet
- Eagle Files
- Example Sketches for the Teensy 3.5 along with a Processing Visualization app
- To get the latest hardware files please visit the GitHub repo