Sparkfun DEV-14058 Teensy 3.6 (Headers) SparkFun Ražotājs: Spalding
Kategorija: /SPARKFUN katalogs/Development Tools/Teensy
Fotogrāfijām ir informatīvs raksturs, kas nevienmēr atspoguļo preces patieso izskatu.
The Teensy is a breadboard-friendly development board with loads of features in a, well, teensy package. Each Teensy 3.6 comes with headers already attached and pre-flashed with a bootloader so you can program it using the onboard USB connection; no external programmer needed! You can program for the Teensy in your favorite program editor using C, or you can install the Teensyduino add-on for the Arduino IDE and write Arduino sketches for it!
The processor on the Teensy also has access to the USB and can emulate any kind of USB device you need it to be, making it great for USB-MIDI and other HID projects. The 32-bit, 180MHz processor brings a few other features to the table as well, such as multiple channels of Direct Memory Access, several high-resolution ADCs and even an I2S digital audio interface! There are also four separate interval timers, plus a delay timer! Oh yeah, and all digital pins have interrupt capability and are 3.3V tolerant.
All of this functionality is jammed into a 62.3mm x 18mm board with all headers on a 0.1" grid so you can slap it on a breadboard and get to work! The Teensy 3.6 (as well as its sibling, the Teensy 3.5) is larger, faster and capable of more complex projects, especially with its onboard microSD card port. An upgraded ARM Cortex MCU (180MHz from 72MHz), more memory (1M from 256K)—as well as more RAM, EEPROM and accessible pins—make up the key new features of this board. The Teensy 3.6 is slightly scaled up from the Teensy 3.5.
Note: This does not come with a USB cable; please check below for an appropriate one.
Dimensions: 62.3mm x 18mm x 4.2mm (2.5in x 0.7in x 0.2in)
- 180 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 with Floating Point Unit
- 1M Flash, 256K RAM, 4K EEPROM
- Microcontroller Chip MK66FX1M0VMD18
- USB High Speed (480Mbit/sec) Port
- 2 CAN Bus Ports
- 32 General Purpose DMA Channels
- 22 PWM Outputs
- 4 I2C Ports
- 11 Touch-Sensing Inputs
- 62 I/O Pins (42 breadboard friendly)
- 25 Analog Inputs to 2 ADCs with 13-bit resolution
- 2 Analog Outputs (DACs) with 12-bit resolution
- USB Full-Speed (12Mbit/sec) Port
- Ethernet mac, capable of full 100Mbit/sec speed
- Native (4-bit SDIO) microSD card port
- I2S Audio Port, 4-Channel Digital Audio Input and Output
- 14 Hardware Timers
- Cryptographic Acceleration Unit
- Random Number Generator
- CRC Computation Unit
- 6 Serial Ports (2 with FIFO and Fast Baud Rates)
- 3 SPI Ports (1 with FIFO)
- Real-Time Clock (RTC)
- Pre-soldered Headers
- Datasheet (MK66FX1M0VMD18)
- Teensy Quick Start
- Teensyduino Software
- Pin Assignment Charts
- Using the RTC