Sparkfun GPS-14198 GPS Mouse - GP-808G (72 Channel) SparkFun Ražotājs: Spalding
Kategorija: /SPARKFUN katalogs/GPS/Modules
Fotogrāfijām ir informatīvs raksturs, kas nevienmēr atspoguļo preces patieso izskatu.
The GPS Mouse is a combination GPS and compass in a self-contained module perfect for UAV and autonomous vehicle enthusiasts. The GP-808G inside the mouse is a highly sensitive GPS module that can accurately provide position, velocity and time readings. This module is highly accurate and easy to use, requires almost no setup time and is very easy to embed into your projects!
This 72-channel GPS receiver, which supports a standard NMEA-0183 and uBlox 8 protocol, has low power consumption of 40mA@3.3V-5.0V, GPS/QZSS/GLONASS support and -167dBm tracking sensitivity. The GP-808G has been terminated with two JST connectors (one 4-pin and one 2-pin) and includes their mating counterparts. The mouse-type receiver has been a popular go-to GPS option for many of the entrants in our annual Autonomous Vehicle Competition (AVC) with great results!
- 1x GPS Mouse
- 1x Mounting Pad
- 1x JST Connector Pair
- Multi-satellite positioning systems support: GPS/QZSS/GLONASS
- NMEA-0183 / uBlox 8 Protocol
- Acquisition: -148dBm
- Tracking: -167dBm
- Low power: 40mA at continuous tracking
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) support
- Higher update rate option (default 1Hz)
- RTCM 2.3 support
- A-GPS support, OMA SUPL/3GPP TS25.171 (GSM/UMTS) compliant
- Easy to use: built-in patch antenna and 6-pin wire to board connector w/ pitch of 1.0mm
- Backup battery support for faster position fix
- Fully EMI shielded