Sparkfun SEN-14091 EZO Carrier Board SparkFun RaÅ¾otÄjs: Spalding
Kategorija: /SPARKFUN katalogs/Sensors/Development Tools
FotogrÄfijÄm ir informatÄ«vs raksturs, kas nevienmÄr atspoguÄ¼o preces patieso izskatu.
The Electrically Isolated USB EZOâ¢ Carrier Board allows you to connect your Atlas Scientific circuit directly to your computer or Raspberry Pi. Built-in isolation ensures that your circuit will be protected from interference, ground loops and harmful voltages. Simply attach an Atlas Scientific EZO-type module to the top of the carrier board, plug in your USB and BNC cables, and you’re all set!
Each board comes equipped with two 1x3 headers to plug in your EZO circuit, a BNC adapter to attach your desired sensor probe, a USB mini B connector to hook a cable to your computer, and three pins to connect a Flow Connector Board (R, W, B). The EZO Carrier Board requires 5V at 31mA to operate.
Note: This Carrier Board does NOT come with any EZO class devices. They can, however, be found in one of our many Atlas Scientific kits!
- 1x Electrically Isolated USB EZOâ¢ Carrier Board
- 4x Aluminum Standoff (4-40)
- 8x Phillips Head Screw (4-40)
- Works with all EZO circuits
- Fully isolated voltage and data
- Connects to a Raspberry Pi
- Rapid Calibration and Development
- USB mini B connector
- Serial to USB converter
- LEDs indicate power, RX and TX communication
- 31mA current draw