SEN-12874 Vernier Sensor - Gas Pressure Sensor SparkFun Ražotājs: Master
Kategorija: /SPARKFUN katalogs/Sensors/Weather
Fotogrāfijām ir informatīvs raksturs, kas nevienmēr atspoguļo preces patieso izskatu.
This is the Vernier Gas Pressure Sensor, an easy to operate tool that can be used to monitor pressure changes of a gaseous element. The range on this Vernier sensor is wide enough to perform pressure vs. volume (Boyle’s law) experiments yet it is sensitive enough to conduct vapor-pressure or pressure-temperature experiments.
These Gas Pressure Sensors offer the user to test in a pressure range of 0 to 2.1 atm (0 to 210 kPa) to a max of 4 atm. Driving this sensor is the Honeywell SSCMRNN030PAAA5 pressure transducer, a fully capable piezoresistive silicon pressure chip that more than meets the requirements for any teacher, student, or enthusiast who uses this Vernier add-on.
Vernier Software and Technology has been a leader in data collection and analysis for educators world-wide. They were amongst the first companies to design and promote the use of computers, sensors, and data collection in K-12 classroom laboratory experiments.
Note: Due to manufacturer’s restrictions, we can only ship these to the USA. Sorry world!
- Pressure Range: 0 to 2.1 atm (0 to 210 kPa or 0 to 1600 mm Hg)
- Maximum Pressure: 4 atm
- Resolution: 0.0006 atm (0.06 kPa or 0.45 mm Hg)
- Response Time: 100 microseconds
- 1x Vernier Gas Pressure Sensor
- 1x Two-Way Valve
- 1x 18" Tygon Tubing
- 1x 20 mL syringe
- 1x Tapered valve connector inserted into a No. 1 stopper
- 2x Tapered valve connectors inserted into a No. 5 stopper
- User Manual
- Arduino and Vernier Sensors
- Datasheet (SSCMRNN030PAAA5)
- Product Page
- GitHub (Example Code)
- Product Video