KIT-12848 Digital Oscilloscope DIY Kit SparkFun Ražotājs: Master
Kategorija: /SPARKFUN katalogs/Wireless/Breakout boards
Fotogrāfijām ir informatīvs raksturs, kas nevienmēr atspoguļo preces patieso izskatu.
This kit includes everything you need to build your very own, fully functional, digital oscilloscope. Once you’ve got it up and running, the oscilloscope features up to 5M samples/second, 8-bit resolution, up to 50Vpp max input voltage, and more!
This kit includes a semi-populated PCB, with all of the surface mount components already soldered on for you. The components left for you to solder are all through-hole. This is on the higher end of difficulty as far as through-hole kits go.
This kit pairs nicely with our BNC Probe Kit! A 9V power supply is required to run the oscilloscope; supply is not included.
- 9VDC power supply voltage
- <280mA current draw
- 5M samples/second (AUTO mode only)
- 8 bit resolution
- 256 sample memory depth
- 1MHz analog bandwidth
- 100mV/Div-5V/Div sensitivity
- 1MΩ impedance
- 50Vpeak-to-peak max input voltage
- DC/AC coupling
- Save and display up to 6 captures to memory
- Transfer screen capture to PC as a bitmap file (serial adapter not included)
- Backlit LCD display
- BNC Connector
- Weight: 70g
- Assembly Instructions
- Operating Instructions
- Parts List
- Scope in Action (YouTube)
- How to Use an Oscilloscope