Sparkfun WRL-14280 Realtek Ameba Board SparkFun Ražotājs: Spalding
Kategorija: /SPARKFUN katalogs/Wireless/WiFi
Fotogrāfijām ir informatīvs raksturs, kas nevienmēr atspoguļo preces patieso izskatu.
This is the Ameba Board from Realtek, an IoT solution inside the familiar Arduino form factor. The Ameba Board supports WiFi, GPIO, NFC, I2C, UART, SPI, PWM and ADC operations, and can support Ethernet via Arduino-compatible headers, providing you a great IoT platform for your next project. Thanks to the Ameba Board’s multiple interface options, you will be able to connect with multiple different components like switches, sensors, LEDs, and more. With the ability to attach Arduino form-factor shields, the Ameba Board provides added functionality to IoT applications!
The Realtek Ameba Board is controlled by the 32-bit RTL8195AM ARM Cortex M3, which includes 802.11 b/g/n WiFi connectivity, hardware SSL, 2MB SDRAM and 512KB SRAM. All collected data from any peripheral part you attach to the Ameba Board can be uploaded over WiFi and utilized by any application you can imagine.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 (166MHz)
- 1MB ROM, 2MB SDRAM and 512KB SRAM
- Integrated with 802.11 b/g/n 1x1 WiFi
- NFC Tag with Read/Write Function
- 10/100 Ethernet MII/ RMII/RGMII Interface
- USB OTG
- SDIO Device/SD Card Controller
- Hardware SSL Engine
- Maximum 30 GPIOs
- 2 SPI Interfaces support both master and slave mode
- 3 UART Interfaces, including 2 HS-UART and one log UART
- 4 I2C Interfaces support both master and slave mode
- 2 I2S/PCM Interfaces support both master and slave mode
- 4 PWM Interfaces
- 2 ADC Interfaces
- 1 DAC Interface